Education is the vehicle to do bigger things
- Strategic Planning. Quite simply, Strategic Planning is the heart and soul of an organization. In these sessions and consultation, Dr. Gaston gets at the bottom of what an organization wants to accomplish, who they are, what they feel is important (not just what they say is important), and what fuels their passion. Unlocking those pieces helps Dr. Gaston develop a strategic plan for an organization – a roadmap and blueprint to guide them – and how to measure their plans effectiveness.
- Curriculum & Instruction. Take a deeper dive into your instructional program and align it with the curriculum. Sure, schools and states have standards of learning. But standards of learning do not tell educators how to teach. With consultation on Curriculum & Instruction, Dr. Dave Gaston gets beyond surface learning, developing ways for systems to implement project-based learning, see educational opportunities from different perspectives and take assessments that are meaningful.
- Leadership Training. “We are all leaders. We all have leadership inside of us. We just have to unlock it.” That’s what Dr. Gaston tells his clients and it’s how he leads them in his Leadership Training.
- Organizational Development. Your organization has a strategic plan. There are leaders in place. But somehow along the lines the dynamics of the team has fallen through the cracks. As part of his background in efficiencies, Dr. Gaston analyzes organizations to ensure the structure is set up to harness its best possible results.
- Team Building. Just putting the right people in the right positions during an organizational development and structuring process doesn’t mean you have also taken a look at the personalities serving in those roles. Building an effective team requires honest conversations, thoughtful dialogue and coming together. Dr. Gaston facilitates that Team Building.